Theme to fully match All sections of the Aero Interface
The fact that the glass shades of the window borders and taskbar/sidebar were different always
bugged me, especially since that meant that the taskbar could have plain white text while the
window border needed black text with the white "blur" effect, even if you chose a dark glass color.
So... I took the style of the taskbar/sidebar glass and copied over to the window border
and removed the white "blur" effect, creating a more unified Aero theme:
I've attached just the aero.msstyles file, I didn't make a custom shellstyle.
The Back/Foward buttons Shown in image are from Aero X3remes RC1 I included several styles.
Additional Steps (titlebar text and glass border size):
- Go to Personalization > Window Color and Appearance
- Open Classic Appearance Properties
- Click the "Advanced" button in the lower right
- Select Active Title Bar and choose white in the drop-down box at the bottom
- Select Inactive Title Bar and choose grey in the drop-down box at the bottom
- If you would like, select Border Padding and change it from 4 to 8 for a larger glass border.
11.9 MB RAR
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]