Droppix Recorder 2.1.0 Multilinguage | 39.5 Mb
Droppix Recorder - The ideal solution for all your CD and DVD burning projects. Droppix Recorder is a universal software suite that has made a name for itself based on both its powerful features and its ease of use. Droppix Recorder is a complete solution for all your CD and DVD burning needs. Whether you are creating your own music compilations, burning your vacation memories, making a copy of your favorite CD, or simply backing up your important data files to CD or DVD ... Droppix Recorder makes it simple!
For more experienced users, Droppix Recorder offers a suite of sophisticated utilities. For example, you can create perfect copies of CDs and DVDs, instantly erase re-writeable discs, test the performance of CD and DVD drives, and automatically update your drive's firmware in order to take advantage of the latest improvements offered by the manufacturers.
Discover Droppix Recorder 2.0, the most complete and easiest to use solution for copying, burning and printing your CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs!
- New! Droppix SmartDisc
- 1, 2, 3 . . . Burn!
- Safe your data files
- Create custom music mixes
- Burn your videos & play them in your DVD player
- Create unique and impressive CD and DVD labels
Key features and functions:
· Based on a new, more robust software architecture.
· Simple and intuitive drag-and-drop user interface.
· Includes Droppix Label Maker to burn LightScribe silkscreen-quality disc labels direct from your PC.
· Fast and secure data backup in just a few clicks
· Simple and intuitive user interface
· Support for CD, CD-RW, DVD±R/W, DVD±R DL and DVD-RAM
· Easy creation of greatest hits CDs and advanced multimedia compilations.
· Multi-session disc recording and periodic backup function with advanced file synchronization
· Exact 1:1 copies for all non-protected CDs or DVDs
· Extract ("rip") music from your audio CDs
· Create, convert and display CD and DVD disc images (ISO, CUE/BIN, DWI, etc.).
· Create video discs playable on your home DVD player
· Support for most common video formats.
· Validate all project files and verifying disc recording.
· Native support of CD-Text, CDDB and ID3 tags.
· Benchmark and analyze CD and DVD drive performance.
· Customizable skins including new 3D Glass skin.
· Automatically download and update your drive's firmware
· Supports most available CD and DVD burners, including DVD-RAM and dual-layer DVD recorders (9 GB).
· Supports all plug-and-play recorders (IEEE-1394 and USB 2.0).
What's New in version 2.0:
· Brand-new graphical interface even more intuitive and user-friendly
· 100% Windows Vista-compatible
· Support for Blu-Ray discs (BD-ROM, BD-R and BD-RE)
· Includes new Droppix Label Maker Lite 2.8 to burn LightScribe silkscreen-quality disc labels direct from your PC
· New Droppix SmartDisc wizard to simplify all recording and printing projects
· Support for MPC audio files as well as FLAC and APE lossless formats
· Easy creation of crossfades between tracks
· Automatic volume adjustment of all tracks on an album
· New built-in search wizard to find any document in seconds
· And more ...
Changes in Version 2.1.0 (April 5, 2007):
- Added ability to convert any audio file from any supported format (including WAV, WMA, OGG, MPC, FLAG, APE and more) to MP3 format (Lame library needed).
- Added new Droppix SmartCom service (automatic download of tutorials, updates, special offers and more).
- Fixed USB disconnect bug (burn disc failure).
- Mono audio files and/or reduced quality audio files (22 kHz or 11 kHz) are now automatically converted to audio CD compliant files (16 bits stereo 44 kHz).
- Better handling of some MP3 VBR file lengths (time).
- When ripping audio CD tracks to MP3, WMA or OGG, album name (ID3 tag) is now correctly filled.
- Fixed some minor display bugs under Windows Vista.
- Fixed installation issues under Windows Vista.
- Fixed issues with Droppix SmartDisc wizard.
- Fixed bug causing temporary files not to be deleted in certain situations.