Alteros 3D v2.81.2812
OS:win32 | 2.7 MB
Alteros3D is a 3D/2D graphic viewer with customizable interface. The program allows viewing any 3D files (3DS, MAX, VRML, TrueSpace, LightWave and many other formats), as well as 2D graphical files (PSD, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and many others). Built-in text editor allows viewing and editing TXT and RTF files. Alteros 3D can also display HTML files and other documents via OLE interface (requires installed Internet Explorer). Built-in mediaplayer plays DVD-video disks, Video and Audio files. Program interface can be easily set up with the help of the skins. Besides, Alteros 3D has its own desktop files format- ADESK. Using ADESK files you can create graphical interfaces with the program start up commands, files and directories display. ADESK files can be used as Alteros3D start up interface. Alteros 3D allows you to open any number of documents simultaneously. Convenient file manager is used in order to switch between the documents designed in Windows Taskbar style.
- Thumbnails for 2D and 3D graphic files.
- Display 3D files: 3dm, 3dmf, 3ds, asc, ase, c4d, cob, dwg (limited support), dxb, dxf, geo, iv, lif, lvs, lw, lwo, max (limited support), md2, md3, mdl, mts, ndo, obj, objf, off, peo, prj, pro, rax, scn, spx, stl, tim, wrl, x, xsi.
- Copying 3D image rendering result in clipboard.
- Rotation and scaling of 3D objects. Alterations of lighting, transparency, material type and display mode of 3D objects, as well as many other settings for 3D scenes.
- Display 2D graphical files: bmp, btn1, btn2, btn3, dib, emf, gif, ico, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pcx, rle, tga, wmf, psd, tiff, png, ppm, cel, iff, rgb, fli,flc (only first frame), pic, tim.
- Saving pictures as BMP or JPEG.
- Zoom in and zoom out modes, screen floating.
- Set any picture as Desktop Wallpaper.
- Standard Copy, Paste functions for pictures.
- Slideshow mode.
- Graphical effects (flip, invert, RGB-transitions, Hue-Saturation-Lightness,Brightness-Contrast).
- Resize and Crop functions for pictures.
- View and edit text files: txt, rtf. All unrecognised types of files are opened with text editor.
- View HTML files (requires installed Internet Explorer).
- View OLE-documents (MS Word, MS Excel files and other). This option requires relevant programs to be installed at PC.
- Playing DVD-video, Video and Audio files.
- File manager allows to open, sort, delete, rename, copy, move files.
- Command input box allows to enter file names, directory, http:// address or any other internal command of Alteros3D.
- Multilanguage interface.
- Alteros 3D Skin format allows not only to change the external interface of any standard program element, but also to add new, user-defined buttons.
- ADESK file format allows to create "desktops", that can be customized by user. You can create a panel of any size in Alteros workspace, add graphical or text buttons, as well as any amount of decorative images. The program contains a wide selection of internal commands, which can be assigned to any interface button.
- Autostart option allows to set any file (including ADESK) as a startup file.
OS: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
- Pentium-300 or better;
- 64Mb RAM or higher;
- video card with High Color (16bit) or True Color (24bit) mode;
- Windows9x/ME, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP.
- DirectX 9 or higher for Video, Audio, DVD-video playback functions