AssetManage 2007 Enterprise Edition v7.2 | 32.5 mb
View your asset data in many different ways.
* Use the View window to see assets grouped by different fields such as Vendor, Insurer or Manufacturer.
* See which assets are assigned to a particular employee.
* View assets by Status. A great way to keep track of checked out tools, or items on loan.
* Remind yourself of soon to expire Warranties & Leases. AssetManage will show assets by Month/Year of Warranty or Lease Expiration
* The View window is where custom queries can be executed simply by clicking on the Query.
* Keep track of uncompleted tasks. Asset notebook items can be shown by Due date.
Create your own reports and labels
* Use our new, integrated report designer to create and edit your own reports.
* Easily create reports with graphs, images, totals and more.
* Reports can be exported to one of many different formats, including PDF, HTML, Excel, RTF, XML, text and many more.
* Create custom asset labels, with company logo and barcodes. AssetManage can print barcodes in most barcode formats including: Code 128, Code 39, CodaBar, UPC, Ean 128, Ean 13, etc. You can even print barcodes using 2D Barcode formats such as PDF417, Data Matrix and AZTEC.
Track Maintenance Costs for each asset
* Improve Asset Life. Keep track of all expenses associated with an asset such as scheduled maintenance, fuel costs and repairs.
* By ensuring proper maintenance schedules are upheld, a piece of equipment will operate more smoothly and be less apt to fail.
* Eliminates paper work and organizes records.
* Keep track of tasks pertaining to an asset, including due dates, who the task is assigned to and completion date of the task.
* AssetManage can automatically create log entries describing any changes in Status, Assignment or movement to a new location or department.
Calculate Monthly & Annual Depreciation Schedules
* Support for Straight-Line, Sum of Years Digits, Double Declining Balance (including 125%, 150% & 175%) as well as Percentage per year Depreciation.
* Month of Fiscal Year End can be changed.
* Several useful Deprecation Report templates, including Depreciation for Year & Depreciation for Month reports
Scan & Print Barcodes
* Associate a barcode with an asset simply by scanning the barcode with the cursor in the barcode field.
* Retrieve the asset record later by scanning the barcode again.
* Find missing assets with the Asset Audit Wizard. Simply scan the barcodes of all assets in a particular location or department. The Asset Audit Wizard will show all found and not found assets.
* AssetManage can work with all barcode scanners, whether they connect to your computer using a keyboard wedge, USB or via wireless connection.
* Barcode scanners that store data in memory can also be used. Simply export the stored scanner data to a text file and then import the file into AssetManage.
Comprehensive Support for Asset Disposals
* You can view Asset Disposal information in the Asset Properties dialog. AssetManage will calculate accumulated depreciation, book value and Gain/Loss automatically.
* Quickly view Disposed Assets by Month/Year of Disposal & Disposal Method.