Адрес: Freeware софт
Cyotek WebCopy - оффлайн браузер, создание копий сайтов на жестком диске
Cyotek WebCopy 18.104.22.168
Version 22.214.171.124 (31 October 2013)
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
Version 126.96.36.199 (31 October 2013)
- Fixed a crash which occurred when opening the Website Size dialog and the linkmap was empty.
- Fixed a potential crash in 188.8.131.52 due to some left behind debug code
Changes and new features
- The Additional URL's section of the Project Properties dialog now allows the entering of relative URI's.
- The sitemap tree view now only loads children on demand, improving performance for large projects
- The different results tabs are also now load on demand, again improving performance for large projects
- Added a new setting which determines if the Sitemap tab is activated when opening existing projects
- Added new options to the Website Size dialog for either using total size or link count for content types, and for limiting the number of slices displayed
- Various minor UI tweaks
- Fixed a problem where duplicate URI's could be present in the linkmap in rare circumstances, causing a crash when trying to reopen the project. A repair tool is also available for projects affected by this bug.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur attempting to retrieve shell icons.
- Fixed a problem where commands linked to URI's that contained spaces in their respective query strings caused the command to fail with an Invalid URI message.
- Fixed rare a problem where it was possible WebCopy would place the same URI twice in the processing queue, and immediately cancel the copy as soon as the second occurrence was hit.
- Fixed a problem where WebCopy did not check the internal document version to ensure it was supported
- Fixed an issue where toolbars were initialized before the window was resized to whatever the user had defined, meaning some toolbars were unnecessarily placed on new rows
- Corrected some invalid message window and dialog titles
- Fixed a crash which occurred when clicking pie slices in the Website Size dialog and filtering was enabled