Адрес: Freeware софт
Cyotek WebCopy - оффлайн браузер, создание копий сайтов на жестком диске
Cyotek WebCopy 126.96.36.199
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
20 October 2013
Changes and new features
- Added a new Ignore SSL Errors option. If this option is set, attempting to scan a website that contains an invalid SSL certificate will be allowed. The default for this setting is false, meaning that WebCopy will not scan websites with invalid certificates.
- Double clicking (or pressing enter) on a file node in the sitemap tree view now displays the appropriate properties dialog
- The Print and Print Preview options are now correctly enabled in the Image Viewer.
- Fixed a problem where CSS was remapped incorrectly if the website scanned wasn't the domain root
- Fixed a crash that occurred calculating disk space estimates if a website was being copied to a UNC path
- Fixed a problem where a website that was supposed to be copied to a UNC path was instead copied to the drive where WebCopy was installed using the UNC server name as a sub folder
- Speculative fix for a CSS remapping crash possibly due to malformed CSS
- Fixed a problem where attempting to open an Explorer window to a UNC path displayed an invalid folder message
- The Page Setup option in the Print Preview dialog didn't do anything when activated