Sept 29, 2013
You can now create and add extensions to the program. The extension is executed at startup and closed with the program. The script language is the same as with normal scripts (Fast script).
You create new extensions using the Quickbar (user script tab). From here you can also start and exit an extension to test it out during creation.
There are some simple demos in the "RJ TextEd\Help\Demos\Extensions" folder. To install a demo extension use the import feature in Addons->Extensions. Select and import the extension zip file.
Scripts and extensions
You can now access the main menu, tab controls in sidebar, bottombar and the quickbar, inside scripts. You can also access the program settings, e.g. to store extension settings.
Added some new classes and worked on the auto completion.
Added new functions to the Document object. "FindAt() and RegExFindAt()".
Added new functions to the ScriptUtils object. "RegExPos(), RegExPosAt(), RegExPosFrom(), RegExReplaceAll(), WRegExPos(), WRegExPosAt(), WRegExPosFrom(), WRegExReplaceAll()".
Document.ReplaceAll() should work properly now with regular expressions.
Class names can be added to the syntax file and used to display class members after objects. Classes are added in the syntax editor and enclosed by parenthesis like (TStream). (ended with a dot (.)). Class members are added to the class as usual.
If the user types
TStream st = TStream.Create;
The editor will hopefully list all TStream members after you type the (st.).
Currently, this is only used with script files, but can be used with other highlighters (syntax files).
- Updated the Chrome preview files.
- Redesigned the Addons dialog window.
- Drag files to the sidebar document list will open the files.
- PHP display inside HTML strings.
- Display local functions in code explorer.
- Cursor keys exit column mode after ALT+Mouse selection.
- Reformat issues with right margin.
- Links inside XML comments were not displayed properly.
- Several issues with long lines. E.g. paste from clipboard.
- Bug in "Close all except current".
- Close document could in some rare cases hang the program.
- Fixed a few issues with word count.
- Text cursor movement issue when using code folding.