- Added 'Environment String Path' column, which displays the folder path using environment variables, like %USERPROFILE% , %APPDATA%.
- Added support for 'Downloads' folder. (Windows 7 and Windows 8)
- Added support for 3 folders on 64-bit systems: Program Files x86, Program Files - Common x86, and System Directory x86. (Works only on the x64 build)
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Version 1.15 - Added support for 'Quick Launch' folder.
Version 1.14 - Fixed issue: Removed the wrong encoding from the xml string, which caused problems to some xml viewers.
Version 1.13 - Fixed the icons problem on Windows 7/x64.
Version 1.12 - Added sorting command-line options, and the documentation for command-line options that was missed in the previous versions.
Version 1.11 - Added 'Read Only' and 'System' attributes. Also Added a separated version for x64 systems.
Version 1.10 - Added 'Folder Properties' option, and 'My Documents' folder that I missed in the previous versions.
Version 1.05 - Added 'CSIDL Name' column.
Version 1.04 - Add CSIDL (Folder ID) of each folder.
Version 1.03 - Added option to select another font.
Version 1.02 - New options: Create shortcuts on dekstop.
Version 1.01 - When saving as HTML, the folder paths are created as links.
Version 1.00 - First release.