Адрес: Freeware софт
WPanorama - просмотр панорамных изображений
01/01/2013 Version 10.1.1
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
WPanorama.exe (build 1413):
- Pressing the <D> key during a panorama show displays the description of the current panorama if available and necessary.
- Pressing the <A> key during a panorama show displays the name of the author of the current panorama if available.
- In the "Show - Panorama show options" menu, the "Show 360°" option has been moved from the "Title" panel to the menu.
- If "Show 360°" is enabled for the panorama show, the text displayed with the hot keys <D>, <A> or <P> is yellow for the 360° panoramas and white otherwise.
- Added a missing item in the help.
- In version 10.0.1, when switching from full screen mode to windowed mode, a panorama displayed with a width of less than 400 pixels was not properly resized. This version corrects this issue.
WPanorama.scr (build 1222):
- If "Hot keys enabled" is checked, it is possible to show the description of the current panorama by pressing the <D> key while the screensaver is running if it is necessary and if the description is available.
- If "Hot keys enabled" is checked, it is possible to show the name of the author of the current panorama by pressing the <A> key while the screensaver is running if the author's name is available.
- When "Hot keys enabled" is checked, all the keys which don't have a function assigned don't terminate the screensaver anymore. Only the <Esc> key does.
- If "Hot keys enabled" is not checked, all the keys terminate the screensaver. In the previous versions, the special keys (function keys, arrows, etc...) had no effect.
- When "Hot keys enabled" is checked, if "Show 360°" is enabled the text displayed with the <D>, <A> or <P> keys is yellow for 360° panoramas and white otherwise.
WPAInfo.exe (build 1178):
- Now supports 2646 panoramas.
07/26/2012 Version 10.0.1
WPanorama.exe (build 1407):
- Added a new feature allowing to find panoramas by entering a keyword. In order for it to work, you need to have an Internet connection, as it uses WPanorama website search engine. The only panoramas you will find with this feature are those which have been downloaded from WPanorama website. This feature also adds the possibility to directly go to the page of WPanorama website where you can download a panorama matching your request which is not present on your disk.
- Added the "Internet connection" option. If it is disabled, all the features needing an Internet connection are hidden.
- Added an item in the "Questions and answers" section of the help, addressing a screensaver issue which occurs on some older versions of Windows 64 bits.
- In the previous versions, some of WPanorama windows were not behaving correctly when Windows characters size was changed. This issue has been taken care of.
- In the previous versions, when switching from windowed mode to full screen mode, the panorama was not properly positioned if it was scrolling vertically. is not the case anymore from this version.
- When a panorama is loaded from the full screen mode, it is now always positioned at the beginning. In the previous versions, it was not properly positioned because the position memorized in the configuration file is meaningless since the display dimensions are different from those in the configuration file. This improper positioning was particularly bad for the slideshows, as it made the first slide appear out of sync.
- After a panorama has been loaded from the full screen mode ("L" key), when returning to the windowed mode the window size is always correct and the panorama is properly positioned in the window, which was not always the case in the previous versions.
- Corrected an issue because of which, in some previous versions, a part of the "Questions and answers" section of the help was not properly displayed when the screensaver was not present or its version was not the same as the one of the viewer.
WPanorama.scr (build 1216):
- When the "Internet connection" option is disabled in WPanorama viewer, the "Web update" button on the Parameters Settings panel is not shown.
- In the image list, when the mouse cursor is on the name of a panorama which has been shortened in order to fit the window, the line is extended, showing the full filename.
- When the mouse cursor is on the "Image list" button, the number of images in the list is displayed.
- In the previous version, the "Show 360°" checkbox was not disabled when the title position was set to "None". This issue has been taken care of in this version.
- When adding a panorame to the list from the main panel, the "Current image added to the list" message was displayed at the wrong location and was partially hidden. This issue has now been taken care of.
WPAInfo.exe (build 1170):
- Now supports 2466 panoramas.