Macrium Reflect Free Edition 5.1.5299
5.1.5299 (25 September 2012):
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
• GPT support added to the Free and Standard Editions
v5.1 of Macrium Reflect adds GPT disk support to the Free and Standard Editions. These editions now support the growing number of new systems that use the latest disk technology.
• Update for Windows 8/Server 2012
Windows 8/Server 2012 Storage Pools can now be imaged and restored using the Reflect GUI.
• New Rescue Wizard functionality for WAIK
The download, installation and preparation of the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) has now been integrated into the rescue media wizard.
• Improved memory usage when imaging
The RAM usage during incremental and differential images and backups has been improved.
• Linux rescue CD update
Minor improvements and bug fixes. Please create a fresh rescue CD if you are using the Linux CD to restore images
• Synology 212J Backup Issue
Some customers have reported backup failures when creating file and folder backups of files on Synology 212J NAS devices. This has been resolved.
• Incorrect drive letter shown in the imaging logs for some dynamic volumes
The imaging log could show an incorrect drive letters for dynamic volumes. This does not affect the integrity of the image. This has been resolved.
• Error message when attempting to mount a file and folder backup > 2TB
File and folder backups with a virtual file system size > 2TB cannot be mounted in Windows Explorer and must be restored using the restore option in Reflect. A new error message prevents mounting the backup.