Macrium Reflect Free Edition 5.0.5154
5.0.5154 (25 September 2012):
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
• Release notes menu option
- A new menu option has been added to view the release notes. Take the 'Help' > 'Release notes' menu option.
• Log file purge
- The automatic log file purge option could leave some files behind. This has been resolved.
• File and folder log
- File and folder filter options could be displayed incorrectly in the log. This has been resolved.
5.0.5089 (12 September 2012):
• Technicians portable appplication mode
- Portable USB version of Macrium Reflect for technicians license customers. Please see the following Blog post for more information,
• Destination Backup File Names
- Added support for forcing destination file name when matching image sets.
• Mounted Backup File Icons
- Macrium Reflect now uses different icons for Image and File & Folder mounted backups, making it easier to distiniguish between the two.
• Delete File Dialog
- The Delete File Dialog would double the content of the file list each time the dialog was made visible. This has been resolved.
• Dynamic Volumes On GPT
- A rare case existed where Dynamic Volumes, exceeding 6TB, on GPT initialised disks were not being shown in the Backup View. This has been resolved.
• Network Locations
- When entering network share destinations in the 'Alternative locations' dialog it wasn't possible to proceed if the share was not currently available. This has been resolved.