Stvsoftware Sensor View Pro v2.1
With SensorsView, you can see the current temperature of CPU, motherboard, chipset, hard disks, various voltages, and fan speeds.
At critical values of any parameters (CPU overheating, fan stop) SensorsView will inform you about it and store info in the log file, also it is possible to shut down computer, play any sound, execute the application (command) or send email.
You can set a name, chart color, icon, critical threshold and if it is necessary, correction for all possible controllable parameters.
In addition, the program shows usage of CPU and physical memory.
• Support almost all monitoring chips and motherboards.
• Notification at critical values.
• You can set a threshold of concern and correction.
• Sending email.
• Showing chosen parameter in the tray.
• Showing CPU usage.
• Showing physical memory usage.
• Auto-check for new versions.
• Log file for events and warning messages.
• Winbond: W83781d, W83782d, W83783s, W83627HF, W83627EHF, W83627THF, W83637HF, W83697HF, W83L784, W83L785
• Via: Via 686, VT1211
• SMSC: LPC47Mxxx
• ITE: ITE8705F, ITE8712F
• ASUS: AS99127F rev.1, AS99127F rev.2, ASB100
• National Semiconductors: LM63, LM75, LM77, LM78, LM78-J, LM79, LM80, LM85, LM87, LM90, PC83630, PC83633, PC83634, PC83635, PC83636
• Analog Devices: ADT7476, ADM1027, ADM1028, ADM1030, ADM1031
• Maxim: MAX1617, MAX1618, MAX1619
• Genesys Logic: GL520, GL523
If the program on your computer does not finds monitoring chips, send information on your system (model of motherboard, processor, chipset, etc.) and we will add support of your chips.
As well, we recommend you to subscribe to our newsletter to receive information on new releases and updates of our products.