Адрес: Freeware софт
Advanced Onion Router (AdvOR) [бывший Advanced Tor (AdvTor)] - клиент для сети To
Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.10
2012-06-14 Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.10
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
- [tor-0.2.2.37] Work around a bug in OpenSSL that broke renegotiation with TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2. Without this workaround, all attempts to speak the v2 Tor connection protocol when both sides were using OpenSSL 1.0.1 would fail. Resolves ticket 6033.
- [tor-0.2.2.37] When waiting for a client to renegotiate, don't allow it to add any bytes to the input buffer. This fixes a potential DoS issue. Fixes bugs 5934 and 6007; bugfix on 0.2.0.20-rc.
- [tor-0.2.2.37] Fix an edge case where if we fetch or publish a hidden service descriptor, we might build a 4-hop circuit and then use that circuit for exiting afterwards -- even if the new last hop doesn't obey our ExitNodes config option. Fixes bug 5283; bugfix on 0.2.0.10-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.37] Fix a build warning with Clang 3.1 related to our use of vasprintf. Fixes bug 5969. Bugfix on 0.2.2.11-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.37] Tell GCC and Clang to check for any errors in format strings passed to the tor_v*(print|scan)f functions.
- corrected: circuit_is_acceptable() could had returned a circuit with a wrong purpose (thanks to anonymous for reporting this error on sf.net)
- corrected: a circuit with a high priority could had been returned even when it had a wrong purpose (thanks to anonymous for reporting this error on sf.net)
- updated language strings: 3209, 3210