18 January 2012
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
• It was impossible to save large documents throught SSL on Windows and Linux. An option has been added to define the socket buffer size in the libwww.
• CSS counters are implemented. However, selectors for properties counter-reset and counter-increment are not fully interpreted yet, which may generate strange numbers sometimes.
• There was a typo in the SVG doctype.
• The 'Tip of the day' is now different at each launch.
• Add <Key>F1: HelpIndex() in keyboard shortcuts.
• Links that contained more than 200 characters were truncated.
• Add text files (*.txt) in the list of 'known types' for file browser
• CSS: Unicode characters in a "content" property were not interpreted correctly.
• CSS: selectors for rules counter-increment and counter-reset were often not interpreted correctly.
Also, display these rules in the list of rules displayed by command Format/Show applied style...
• CSS: when some style has just been put on a character string (which creates a <span> element), command "Show applied style" did not display this new style.
• CSS: setting the "color" property of a selected element after the "background-color" property produced inexpected results.
• CSS: Amaya crashed when creating a table of contents that included elements using a page-break CSS rule.
• MathML: update entity definitions for MathML (Frédéric Wang).
• MathML: the content of element <annotation-xml> was not displayed correctly and could crash Amaya.
• Element <param> within an <applet> was moved by the HTML parser outside og the <applet> element.
• When an XHTML document contains errors (such as invalid elements), Amaya does not try anymore to parse it again as a plain HTML document if it uses other namespaces with prefixes. The HTML parser does not accept prefixed tags.
• <object>: Amaya now accept to create <object> elements without a data attribute.
It's also easier to change the alternate text of an <object>.
• Table editing: when changing setting an attribute on several (but not all) cells in a column, the attribute was applied to the column as a whole.
• Some minor bug fixes.
• Updating documentation.
Скачать для Windows: [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
| [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]