News and Updates
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
▪ More memory conservative so huge albums can be built without running out of memory. (Some older skins will need to run in "compatibility mode" to work with this release. See Preferences->Advanced)
▪ Supports reading JPEG images in the CMYK color space too. Thanks goes to Werner Randelshofer for making this possible.
▪ Sub-albums can now be selectively hidden (i.e. included in the album, but not linked to from index pages).
▪ Can generate search engine friendly file names. (See setting under Advanced settings->Naming)
▪ Guides users trying to upload to jAlbum's storage without having storage activated
▪ Welcomes licensed users upon license activation. Excludes credit links by default for licensed users
▪ New file type: .patch.jaskin: Contains only new and updated skin files. Deletion of the old skin doesn't happen. This simplifies distributing minor patches to skins.
▪ Translations updated. Thank you all translators!
▪ Fixed memory leak on Mac that could cause huge memory usage when working with many album objects in the UI.
▪ Fixed issue where jAlbum could hang if Make album was pressed while loading a project
▪ Dismissing skin "like" notifications is now remembered
▪ Negative camera metadata values expressed as rational numbers weren't interpreted correctly (for instance EV -1/3)
▪ Fixed randomly occuring exception in renderer thread
▪ Fixed exception triggered in "SpecialMacHandler" when quitting Mac version
▪ Better error reporting if "Output has not been set" error occurs