MediaPortal 1.2.2 Final
23 December 2011
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
1.2.2 is the first MediaPortal release which was developed using GIT. The learning curve is very steep, but the benefits are great!
• 3772 - Weather plugin unable to get data
Sadly the Weather Channel disabled the free access to their API. This means that MediaPortal (among many other free applications) is no longer able to get data. Unfortunately there is no quick fix for this problem which we could add into an 1.2.x hotfix. A complete rework of the weather plugin is planned for 1.3.0.
In the meantime, there are other weather plugins available in our Repository. World Weather and BBC Weather seem to be good choices.
• 3746 - DaemonTools won't unmount an iso file and crash MediaPortal
• 3760 - Playback of Multi File Cue Sheets starts at wrong position
• 3740 - #play.next.duration in wrong format
• 3775 - WindowPluginBase incorrectly sets GuiProperties when it is not the ActiveWindow
• 3752 - Cyberlink PDVD (DXVA/HAM/SW) codec version 10/11 are not available in codec configuration
• 3711 - Watchdog does not restore taskbar after a crash of MediaPortal
• 3684 - Fixed logging which would write the users database connection login details into the error.log in case of an unavailable SQL-Server
• 3713 - TV-Server tries to tune a channel, even if it knows that it is unavailable
• 3372 - it is not possible to resume playback of recorded radio
• 3683 - TV Guide does not always display correctly if there are multiple channel groups