Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.6
2011-12-17 Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.6
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
- [tor-0.2.2.35] (this change was not applied because AdvOR already had a better fix since 0.3.0.4b) Fix a heap overflow bug that could occur when trying to pull data into the first chunk of a buffer, when that chunk had already had some data drained from it. Fixes CVE-2011-2778; bugfix on 0.2.0.16-alpha. Reported by "Vektor".
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Initialize Libevent with the EVENT_BASE_FLAG_NOLOCK flag enabled, so that it doesn't attempt to allocate a socketpair. This could cause some problems on Windows systems with overzealous firewalls. Fix for bug 4457; workaround for Libevent versions 2.0.1-alpha through 2.0.15-stable.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] If we mark an OR connection for close based on a cell we process, don't process any further cells on it. We already avoid further reads on marked-for-close connections, but now we also discard the cells we'd already read. Fixes bug 4299; bugfix on 0.2.0.10-alpha, which was the first version where we might mark a connection for close based on processing a cell on it.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Correctly sanity-check that we don't underflow on a memory allocation (and then assert) for hidden service introduction point decryption. Bug discovered by Dan Rosenberg. Fixes bug 4410; bugfix on 0.2.1.5-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Fix a memory leak when we check whether a hidden service descriptor has any usable introduction points left. Fixes bug 4424. Bugfix on 0.2.2.25-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Detect failure to initialize Libevent. This fix provides better detection for future instances of bug 4457.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Avoid frequent calls to the fairly expensive cull_wedged_cpuworkers function. This was eating up hideously large amounts of time on some busy servers. Fixes bug 4518; bugfix on 0.0.9.8.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Resolve an integer overflow bug in smartlist_ensure_capacity(). Fixes bug 4230; bugfix on Tor 0.1.0.1-rc. Based on a patch by Mansour Moufid.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] When configuring, starting, or stopping an NT service, stop immediately after the service configuration attempt has succeeded or failed. Fixes bug 3963; bugfix on 0.2.0.7-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] When sending a NETINFO cell, include the original address received for the other side, not its canonical address. Found by "troll_un"; fixes bug 4349; bugfix on 0.2.0.10-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Fix a memory leak in launch_direct_bridge_descriptor_fetch() that occurred when a client tried to fetch a descriptor for a bridge in ExcludeNodes. Fixes bug 4383; bugfix on 0.2.2.25-alpha.
- [tor-0.2.2.35] If we had ever tried to call tor_addr_to_str on an address of unknown type, we would have done a strdup on an uninitialized buffer. Now we won't. Fixes bug 4529; bugfix on 0.2.1.3-alpha. Reported by "troll_un".
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Correctly detect and handle transient lookup failures from tor_addr_lookup. Fixes bug 4530; bugfix on 0.2.1.5-alpha. Reported by "troll_un".
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Fix null-pointer access that could occur if TLS allocation failed. Fixes bug 4531; bugfix on 0.2.0.20-rc. Found by "troll_un".
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Use tor_socket_t type for listener argument to accept(). Fixes bug 4535; bugfix on 0.2.2.28-beta. Found by "troll_un".
- [tor-0.2.2.35] Add two new config options for directory authorities: AuthDirFastGuarantee sets a bandwidth threshold for guaranteeing the Fast flag, and AuthDirGuardBWGuarantee sets a bandwidth threshold that is always sufficient to satisfy the bandwidth requirement for the Guard flag. Now it will be easier for researchers to simulate Tor networks with different values. Resolves ticket 4484.
- corrected: the OR port was set while initializing keys (thanks to DavidWakelin for reporting this error)
- updated language strings: 3201, 3202