Released on 23 November 2011
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
▪ Sandboxie Control would crash if one of the Quick Recovery folders is a reparse point
▪ Sandboxie Control would not forget its window size and position in a multiple monitor setup.
▪ A file that matches a direct access setting could be handled incorrectly (1) if renamed to a name which no longer matches any direct access settings; or (2) if its parent folder did not exist outside the sandbox.
▪ Direct access exclusions to window class names would not always apply under 64-bit Windows.
▪ Incorrect handling of access to files in the sandbox using a file ID rather than a file name.
▪ Improved dropping of files into the Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers in a drag-and-drop scenario.
▪ On Windows Vista and Windows 7, installation of ActiveX components that involve running an EXE file were not elevated correctly.
▪ Programs running in the sandbox were not able to manage taskbar thumbnail buttons on Windows 7.
▪ Fixed an incompatibility with the Fault Tolerant Heap on Windows 7.
Improved compatibility with other software
▪ Sandboxie will automatically run the Software Compatibility when new software is installed.
▪ Security software: Home-Guard Activity Monitor, FortKnox Firewall, F-Secure 2012
▪ Browsers: Scrapbook add-on, FoxNotes add-on, Windows Search for IE 8, Chrome Sync Data feature.
▪ Utilities: Typing Assistant, FeedDemon
▪ Hardware: N-Trig DuoSense tablet software, nVidia Stereoscopic 3D Driver