MediaPortal 1.2.1 Final
• 3715 - MediaPortal crashes on exit. Under some circumstances it is possible that MediaPortal.exe crashes when you close it. Mainly systems running for a very long time are affected.
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
• 3688 - scanning for analog radio stations makes TV-Guide unusable
• 3718 - under special circumstances, TV-Service will crash on start up. This occurs if the WMC plugin for the Hauppauge Colossus or HD-PVR is installed.
• 3720 - update of satellite transponders inside TV-Server Configuration is not working. We previously grabbed the transponder lists directly from the FastSatfinder.com website. Due to load issues this cause for FastSatfinder.com, this is no longer possible, and when you attempt to update them in 1.2.0 or ealier, all your transponder lists are deleted. The team from fastsatfinder has kindly agreed to continue support for us with updated transponder lists which we will host on our own web servers. So 1.2.1 will now download the transponder lists directly from our server. 1.2.1 has the latest Transponder lists integrated.
• 3723 - default graph behaviour for TV-Cards entering idle state is "pause" instead of "stop". In 1.2.0 we introduced a new feature that can decrease the time required to tune/change channels by not destroying the graph when the card enters idle state. The related "Advanced Tuning" options are "pause" (keep the graph) and "stop" (destroy the graph). Sadly, during a clean installation of 1.2.0, the default option was set to "pause". Although the "pause" option does give you the speed improvement, it is not supported by many TV-cards (drivers issue). Thus, in 1.2.1 the safer "stop" option is now set as the default. If you did a clean installation of 1.2.0 and now upgrade to 1.2.1, the current setting will change to "stop" for all your TV-Cards. This should ensure maximum stability for all users. If you want to use "pause" instead of "stop", then you have to reset that option in TV-Server Configuration.