XML/HTML tag highlighting
I've improved the tag highlighting in this version. All tag elements are highlighted. Tag attributes and values are also highlighted using a different color.
Both colors can be set in options.
Redesigned the search result layout.
You can now:
- Keep old search result.
- Restore the search results at program startup.
- Export search results to a new document.
- Delete a search result from the list.
Added a count button to the search dialogs. It will simply count the number of hits in the current file.
Wrapped lines are now indented by default. The indention is the same as for the start of the line. The entire line will have the same indention which should make the code or text easier to read.
Changed the word wrap marker in the left margin.
This option can be turned off in options
Auto highlight selected words
- Join lines should now preserve paragraphs when run on selected text.
- Added "Join lines (without adding spaces)".
- Added "Compress lines". This function will remove some blank lines to make the document more compressed.
Auto highlighted words now have there own highlight color. (When "Auto highlight selected words" is turned on - similar words are automatically highlighted throughout the document).
Context menu in document tab bar
Added a context menu in the document tab bar (right click on the bar, not the tab) with the items:
- New file
- Close all project files
- Close all none-project files
- Add all files to project
Added some more compare items to the document tab context menu.
- Compare with open document... (displays a list of open documents to compare with).
- Compare with right (compare with right document in dual document view).
Large files are now opened in smaller pieces. This should prevent memory issues.
Rename and delete file
Added items in the document tab context menu to rename or delete the file.
I've fixed a few issues as usual.
For more details - see the forum.