System Information Viewer 4.17
What's New in This Release:
* Added Power Usage reporting of the Intel Core i3/i5/i7 (Sandy Bridge) processor package.
* Added the [Latest Releases] panel which can be used to check the latest Current and Beta releases of SIV. It will usually also display the latest changes in the Beta release. Added the ability to check for new SIV releases at regular intervals. The default is once per week.
* Added display of the Internet Access state, explicit HTTP Proxy support and also added the -proxy=: command qualifier.
* Enhanced the [My IP Address] panel to operate asynchronously, updated to use and added the facility to use an alternate key for the server lookups.
* Enhanced the CPU Utilisation updating such that when SIV is waiting for the SMBus lock the CPU information continues to be updated and an informational message displayed that Sensor updates are stalled. This will not happen unless another program is holding the SMBus lock for an excessive time.
* Enhanced the sensor Tool Tips to show the Description, Current, Average, Minimum and Maximum values. Changed the memory/page file tool tips to display the size and the cache tool tips to be multi-line.
* Improved the integration with ASUS ATK and Intel QST sensors. Added support for the Supermicro X7DCA. Resolved an issue on the ASUS M3N-HT motherboard.
ОС: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Язык интерфейса: english
Лекарство: не требуется (Freeware)
Сайт программы: rh-software.com
Размер: 3,3 Мб