Дата обновления: 29 января 2011 года
* Added: Zero length files can now be handled as normal files (see Time + Size tab of the Option window).
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
* Added: Checksums can now be exported by using %c in the export list format (see Export tab of the Options window).
* Added: Folders in a pool can now be explored in the Add folder window.
* Added: Default command line parameters can now be specified in the registy.
* Modified: The tree view of the View CSC-file window is now generated faster.
* Modified: The uninstaller now removes CloneSpy.ini for better cleanup.
* Modified: If errors occur while all sibling folders are added to a pool in the Add folder window then more precise error messages are shown.
* Modified: If a settings file cannot be loaded at startup then a more precise error message is shown.
* Modified: The symbol used as digit group separator for large numbers is now taken from the locale settings of the user.
* Modified: Windows 98se and Windows ME are no longer supported (regression since v2.5).
* Fixed: The check boxes in the View CSC-file window are now shown in disabled state because they cannot be modified by the user.
* Fixed: If a settings file could not be loaded at startup then the title of the Main window no longer says the opposite.
* Fixed: The context menu in the Single duplicates window no longer shows wrong entries.
* Fixed: Invalid file errors no longer occur when making a CSC-file from the second pool while logging is enabled (regression since v2.51).
* Fixed: A CSC-file no longer includes an entry about itself, which occurred when the CSC-file was stored in the scanned folder.