CSS and HTML preview to the bottom bar field.
A HTML/CSS preview tab was added to the bottom bar. The display is automatically updated after the text cursor has moved to a different line. The HTML/CSS preview can:
- Preview CSS files by creating its own HTML preview file from the currently open style sheet.
- Preview CSS files using a selected HTML file.
- Handle as many HTML files as you need, for CSS previewing.
- Preview HTML, PHP, ASP... Including mapping support.
- Update automatically or manually (set by option).
- Display optional rulers.
Added optional rulers to all preview windows.
Auto complete and user menu (Ctrl+Space) in CSS and HTML files
The auto complete list should now work with several values for CSS properties.
The user menu is now context sensitive in HTML tags and in CSS properties. In plain text files a word completion list is shown.
Project Class View
- Nested classes in VB .NET and C# is now supported.
- Methods not part of a class can now be displayed by selecting "Module" in the class list.
- The todo list can either have its own tab or be positioned in the class view at the bottom.
- Fixed some update issues when creating new projects.
This feature can now handle comments in HTML, XML and CSS. If a selection is made, the selection is enclosed by comment start/end strings. E.g. <-- Added comment in HTML code -->. Otherwise the current line is enclosed.
Added option to "show/hide parameters". Also fixed some minor issues.
System Proxy Server Settings
System proxy server settings can now be used with the add-ons dialog and SFTP/FTP client.
Added the ability to save layouts to file. Only tab and bar settings are saved. The layout feature is available in the "Environment" menu.
Create aligned columns
Added a new function in the "Format" menu to create aligned text columns from selected text or the entire document. A dialog with some options is displayed. If the text does not use fixed font widths, tabs are used to separate the columns.
Left/right arrow moves caret to start/end of selection
Added this as an option. Normally, the text caret is moved one step when you hit the left/right arrows and any selection is cleared. With this option set, the caret will move to the beginning or end of the current selection (and clear the selection...).
As always, several issues where fixed and minor improvement made. For more details see the forum.