The editor now support Html 5. The syntax file has been rewritten. Tag and attribute icons are color coded which enables the user to see which tags and attributes can be used in Html 4, Html 5 or both.
Tags: Green = Html 5, Yellow = Html 4/5, Red = Html 4 only.
Attributes: Blue/Blue = Html 5, Red/Blue = Html 4/5, Red/Red = Html 4 only.
Events: Green = Html 5, Yellow = Html 4/5.
Search -> Highlight
- Added a new option "Default project tree path". This path is used to create a relative path. When you add files to the project, this relative path is used to create folders in the project tree (when using the option to use a relative path).
- Drag n drop inside the project tree should work properly now.
- Files and folders can now be dragged from e.g. Windows Explorer to the project tree.
Added a new option in the menu to allow highlighting of words during normal selection.
Allow text cursor beyond end of line
Made some changes in behavior and added a new option.
Remote Files (FTP/SFTP)
- Trailing blanks are removed from modified lines only. To keep the trailing blanks save the file or use the new option to "Keep trailing blanks".
- Added a new option to "Keep trailing blanks".
- Fixed some issues with undo/redo.
Made several improvements.
- Document status (cursor pos, fold state...) are now saved for remote files.
- Remote files are added to the "Recent files" list and are opened the same way normal files are.
- Save options can now be remembered (local/remote or both) between sessions.
- Added a menu item to save all files to the connected site.
Fixed some minor issues and made several improvements.
Added and changed some options.
OnlyLineCommentIfFirstChar has been changed and are now connected to LineCommentA or LineCommentB. The two new options are:
A new block option was added:
Use this to enable block highlighting only after certain characters entered in the new option.
- Tab after keyword could sometimes disable folding.
- Fixed some issues reported in the forum.