This is an alpha version of Unlocker 1.8.9 for x64. Only tested on Vista x64 but confirmed working on Windows 7 x64.
There is absolutely no guarantee that it will work, the software is provided as is, and you are sole responsible for any damages occuring while using this alpha version.
!!!WARNING!!! Allowing unsigned drivers can theoretically provide a security risk. But as a measuring stick all windows versions in 32 bit allow unsigned drivers by default.
1. The driver is not signed
How to use:
1. Copy all provided files in the location you want Unlocker to be
2. Download Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b from [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
3. Select Enable Test Mode, Next (Do not reboot yet despite what is asked)
4. Select Sign a System File, put the path of UnlockerDriver5.sys, Next
5. Reboot, you will now be in "Test mode"
6. Run register.bat
Et voila, Unlocker should now appear in the context menu, find all handles and work as on x86 machines.
For any comments, bug report or anything contact me at [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]