Адрес: Freeware софт
CloneSpy - нахождение и удаление дубликатов файлов
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
По сравнению с версией CloneSpy 2.3.5
Version 2.51 (10.04.2010)
Version 2.5 (16.12.2009)
- Added: The list boxes in the Result presentation windows now have a context menu offering copy-to-clipboard operations and grid lines.
- Added: The list box of the All duplicates window has additional entries in its context menu offering more advanced file marking and statistics.
- Added: In the Add folder window it can now be configured whether the last visited folder in the tree view should be remembered for both pools.
- Added: The Add folder window now has a "Remove selected folder from list" button that removes directory paths from the pool list box.
- Added: The user now receives feedback if errors occur while files are being acquired (can be disabled in the Report tab of the Options window).
- Added: The settings associated with a scan can now be written to the log file (see Logging tab of the Options window).
- Added: CloneSpy can now be configured to play a sound when equal files are immediately displayed (see Priority tab of the Options window).
- Added: File entries in the Result presentation windows can now be marked by pressing the Ctrl key plus the left mouse button.
- Added: The installer now allows you to change the folder in the start menu or even to create a new folder.
- Modified: The Options window now remembers the last visited tab until the next program start.
- Modified: The All duplicates window can now be closed with the close button in the title bar.
- Modified: Improved wording of the header written to the log file.
- Modified: Improved readability of numbers in the log file summary.
- Fixed: The option "Close categories above selected item" no longer affects the currently highlighted category in the All duplicates window.
- Fixed: Controls in the Logging tab of the Options window are now correctly enabled/disabled if logging is enabled/disabled.
- Fixed: Corrected the log file entry for deleted or moved zero length files for the case that deletion of equal files is deferred to batch file.
- Fixed: After clicking one of the "Make CSC" buttons in the Main window unrelated error messages are no longer shown.
- Fixed: Added an explanation for the formerly unknown error code 19.
Version 2.41 (13.06.2009)
- Added: CloneSpy now fully supports Unicode.
- Added: Output files can now be encoded in ANSI, OEM, or Unicode.
- Added: In two-pool mode you can now click on the legend of the Result presentation windows to mark all files of the corresponding pool.
- Modified: The Add folder window now remembers the last visited folder for each pool individually.
- Fixed: CloneSpy no longer fails on finding all equal files when searching for duplicates with the same name which happened in rare cases.
- Fixed: CloneSpy now handles files with sizes larger than 2 GB correctly.
- Fixed: When exporting file lists the %f column now gets correctly aligned.
- Fixed: Added version information to installer and CloneSpy executable.
- Fixed: Added explanations for the formerly "unknown" error code 120.
- Fixed: When adding a folder into a pool while its parent folder is in the other pool then the parent folder is correctly removed again (regression since v2.4).
- Fixed: The "total time of scanning" shown in the scan progress window no longer resets to 00:00:00 after 24 hours.
- Fixed: File paths longer than 255 characters no longer cause a crash.
Version 2.4 (21.05.2009)
- Added: The expansion progress of the folder tree in the Add folder window can now be aborted by pressing the Escape key.
- Added: The location of the CloneSpy.ini and the default output folder can now be modified through the registry (only available for standard installation).
- Fixed: The creation of the folder for the CloneSpy.ini at program start no longer fails for users with Unicode characters in their names (only occurred in standard installation).
- Fixed: The date format is now correctly retrieved from a settings file.
- Added: CloneSpy now comes with an installer. Alternatively, the program can still be unpacked and executed without installing it.
- Added: CloneSpy can now create hard links (see Deletion tab of the Options window).
- Added: Environment variables can now be used for specifying file and folder paths in CloneSpy (see Specifying paths in the help file).
- Added: All folders in the tree view of the View CSC-file window can now be expanded/collapsed at one time via context menu.
- Added: If a settings file is loaded automatically (see Command line options and Automation window) its path is displayed in the main window title.
- The date can now be displayed in ISO 8601 format (see Time + Size tab of the Options window).
- Modified: Checking for a newer version is now activated by default (see the Menu bar of the Main window).
- Fixed: The list boxes in the Options window (see Files tab, Folders tab, and Names tab) now allow entries that are prefixes of other entries.
- Fixed: When merging CSC-files entries with the same name and content but different file path are no longer removed.
- Fixed: The default text color of the pool list boxes in the main window is now no longer black but taken from the system color scheme.