Xion Audio Player 1.0.123 Beta
Xion 1.0 build 123 Beta Release
· Updated the Default skin and swapped the Control buttons from left to right
· Added support for multiple snaprectangles to be enabled at once. The regions are combined at their maximum extents
· Fixed the Playlist popup menu from appearing in the wrong location on some Multimonitor setups - Thanks dragoon!
· Fixed open file handle when reading tags from WMA - Thanks davydm!
· Minor fixes and tweaks
Xion 1.0 build 122 Beta Release
· Updated the PSDReader to completely support loading groups of groups. You can now embed animations and groups in groups to your hearts content!
· Added the new Xion icon into position 1 so that the windows shell will think the icon has changed and build us a new icon, without showing the old one that's in the IconCache.db
· Force a ShellNotify if the Icon index for the FileType icons changes
· Added nofadein, nofadeout, and nofade keywords so that you can control the fading when showing/hiding controls using the show/hide functions
· Fixed crash on new installs when checking if we can refresh icons
· Fixed a bug with loading/saving state when you loaded a pack, vs loading a single skin from the pack
· Added complete support for Shared save state data. Shared data is auto saved when the xfer keyword is used in conjunction with the id() and svst
· Fixed a crash if a borkerbk layer was specified, but not a borderT
· Improved the meta data parsing from shoutcast and icycast servers
· Added UTF8 parsing for Ogg stream tags (Fixed characters such as Â showing up in some stream titles)
· Added the ability to move up and down in the playlist by pressing up/down arrows while in the Search box
· Forced the Search box to have focus when you show the Playlist window
· Added the ability to quick search album, artist, title and genre in the Playlist. Consumes some more memory to do so
· Modified the way that the Multimedia keys work, removing the need for the keys Hook DLL
· Disabled the response of the Multimedia keys when you are assigning a Global Hotkey
Xion 1.0 build 121 Beta Release
· Added support for a crossfade button
· Added support for a crossfade indicator
· Fixed the display of the Window Title in the main Container when using a Taskbar button
· Fixed the Default interface loading when you cancel the Default Interface Config window - Thanks djinn2!
· Converted HashString messages to pre-calculated Enums
· Fixed an issue with Formatting a XionFixedString
· Fixed a bug on new installs that would mean you'd keep getting asked if you wanted to perform an Auto Update - Thanks Alexandra!
· Reimplemented support for using a Windows hook for multimedia keyboard controls
· Added support for ComponentJoint which automatically binds to its own RigidBody. Can then be bound to another RigidBody
· Added a new Editor Property type 'Component' to allow choosing of Components
· Added a new Component Chooser Window to aid in the selection of Components
· Updated existing Components to be aware of the EntityManager they should load into
· Forward Declared Entity and fixed up the linking issues
· Added better Wheel mouse scroll support (Fixes slow scrolling in Windows 7) and also added page scroll support
· Added variable increment increase/decrease for volume and mapped it to the wheel mouse so that you can scroll the volume much smoother
· Changed the behaviour of the hit detection for Text objects so that you are always able to toggle/scroll them, even if you click on a transparent position. Fixes issues with being unable to toggle/scroll them all the time
· Added code to force ourselves to the foreground when showing the Install Skin and Install Plugin dialogs - Thanks dragoon!
· Fixed issue when dropping audio files onto the main interface and nothing playing due to recent message changes - Thanks djinn2!
· Added better error messages if you attempt to load a CMYK color mode PSD, or a 16 Bit Channel PSD
· Fixed the update of the Volume bar in the Config window so that its immediately updated instead of after the first refresh
· Modified the behaviour when you are assigning Hotkeys, so that if you click on the Hotkey list, it cancels the assignment for you
· Modified the Xion Update check so that its threaded and doesn't freeze the GUI if you manually check, or the startup process
· Renamed 'Pause' to 'Pause/Play' to better reflect that it can toggle between both - Thanks Davyd
· Modified the Playlist to Close when you press Cancel (Usually Escape)
· Modified the Track Title Help dialog to be non-modal
· Fixed the Recent Playlist menu from sometimes gaining duplicate items
· Renamed the Playlist Control->Pause to Pause/Play
· Added indi_repeatoff in order to represent when the repeat state is off
· Modified the way that the _over, _down and _normal states set their transparency so that dragging a slider with a full button doesn't cause issues
· Modified the About window
· Updated the Default skin with Lance's new Skin
· Updated the Xion icon - Thanks Lance!
Xion 1.0 build 120 Beta Release
· Modified the Plugin tab to auto refresh whenever it is switched to
· Modified the Plugin uninstall process to remove dead items from the plugin list
· Added new 'Open Containing Folder' Context menu item in the Playlist
· Modified the .exe to .dll boundaries so that only strings constructed on the stack are passed over.
· Updated Xion project from 2005 to 2008
· Added a FixedString class
· Made Xion use Static runtimes instead of Dynamic
· Updated the Text Scroll speed algorithm to allow smaller increments than 1 pixel, allowing for the text to go slower than 40 pixels per second
· Updated the display of the Tray Text with better formatting using newlines
· Added [stopped] and [paused] text to the front of the Window Title text
· Added the ability to change the Track title Scroll speed
· Added Tooltips to the Volume, Balance and Scroll speed Sliders in the Config Window
· Modified the Choose Skin dialog so that it centers to the screen and remembers its width/height
· Forced the playlist to update the current track more frequently, including at startup
· Fixed bug so that you can once again quick jump in the playlist by typing the starting letters of an item - Thanks Venom!
· Fixed the Playlist title showing 0 files when you hadn't saved the playlist before - Thanks Alexandra and dragoon!
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]