Xion Audio Player 1.0.117 Beta
• Fixed the .xsk files not rendering previews correctly in the Skin Browser - Thanks Ilko!
[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Зарегистрироваться...]
• Fixed the Bitrate not rendering correctly - Thanks Ilko!
• Fixed the Playlist resizing incorrectly when it didn't have a snaprectangle defined
• Fixed the Visualisation color appearing brighter when you several vis windows open - Thanks Jikaru!
• Fixed the Skin Install dialog popping up when you browsed for a new skin in the plugin options screen and then cancelled - Thanks AphexMonkey!
• Added an upgrade path for Hotkeys that now use the StringHash. This fixes losing Hotkeys when upgrading from a previous version
• Fixed the default Toggle All Windows bind
• Fixed the Library not loading previously added items correctly - Thanks Lance!
• Added missing tooltip for Visualisation button - Thanks Rutabaga!
• Allowed the user to bind to Alt+Key, however a Warning will be displayed that this may conflict with Menu systems
• Added the ability to set an animation frame based on a slider. The new slider keywords are animframetb, animframebt, animframelr, animframerl. You will also need to use link(x) in order to link the slider to the animation that you want to control. Using a slider on an animation will also automatically pause it when you change the slider the first time. You may want to use the paused keyword on the animation layer.
• Added a new readonly keyword for sliders. Use most useful for the animframe slider if you want to show a visual progress of the animation, but don't want the user to change the frame
• Added double click support to the Default Visualation plugin. Double clicking the window will remove the frame and just leave a resizeable area. There is also an option in the Config window
• Added support for a transparency slider using the following keywords: transtb, transbt, translr, transrl. The slider controls the transparency of a layer that it is linked to, using the link(x) keyword.
• Modified the State Information structure to now save transparency information so that when Transparent sliders modify transparency of a layer, this can be saved out. This will cause any existing interfaces to rebuild their state. I.e. you'll lose any existing settings from skins that used save_state or svst such as color customization
• Fixed the Crossfader not properly releasing the last track, meaning you couldn't move it physically on disk as it was still being used by Xion
• Fixed the titlebar of the playlist from refreshing incorrectly when you are mass-adding files to the playlist
• Modified the way that the Minimize function works slightly so that an internal visibility state is kept along side the state that windows uses, so that we can better sync the user's choice. Fixes issues with hotkeys and minimizing after a restart - Thanks Lance!