DivX Create Bundle
DivX Create Bundle
all the tools necessary to create and play DivX
DivX Create Bundle 188.8.131.52 - includes everything users need to create and play high-quality DivX files, while the DivX 6 Play Bundle offers all the tools necessary for high-quality playback, including new high-definition enhance-ments.
In addition to offering significant improvements in compression, speed and visual quality, the release of DivX 6 introduces the new DivX Media Format, which enables users to create a complete home entertainment experience with advanced, interactive features.
The DivX Create Bundle includes:
DivX Converter - The DivX Converter™ allows you to convert nearly any digital video into a DivX media file in one easy step with its simple ‘drag and drop’ functionality. The DivX Converter includes an optional MPEG-2/DVD plug-in for an additional fee. The DivX Converter supports most digital video formats (including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, DV, WMV and DivX 3, 4, 5 and others) and with a simple drag-and-drop feature, quickly converts it to the latest version of DivX video. The resulting files have a .divx file extension, ensuring seamless interoperability on PC's and with all DivX Certified consumer electronics products, from DVD players to high definition and portable media players.
DivX Pro - Offering the best combination of quality, performance and compression of any video codec on the market, DivX Pro™ is the digital video codec of choice for professional filmmakers and discerning amateur enthusiasts alike.
DivX Player - The DivX Player is capable of playing every DivX file ever created, with integrated support for advanced features of the DivX Media Format and special enhancements for high definition (HD) playback, providing the ideal way to enjoy all your DivX videos.
Key features of the new DivX Media Format include:
- XSUB subtitles enabling users to create video files with multiple language subtitle sets.
- Interactive video menus for unprecedented convenience and control to quickly navigate between various scenes or bonus features, and select from audio track and subtitle options.
- Chapter points to provide maximum flexibility, allowing users to jump straight to individual scenes from anywhere within the video.
- Alternate audio tracks enable audio tracks in multiple language versions or separate audio tracks for specific speaker configurations.
- XTAG video tags contain descriptive information like title, author and the video specifications used in the file's creation to streamline organization.
- The .divx file extension clearly identifies content in the DivX format for guaranteed playback on any DivX Certified device.
Последний раз редактировалось ispolin; 09.04.2007 в 08:16..