Mozilla Firefox 3.0.2
* Fixed several security issues.
* Fixed several stability issues.
* Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
* Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
* Some users who have customized toolbars may need to reset them if they are missing the Back and Forward buttons ( bug 426026)
* Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
* On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username and password details properly.
* Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
* Fixed Mac-specific issues:
o Keyboard shortcuts would stop working in some cases.
o Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indic characters can not be entered (using IME) into text fields in Flash objects (bug 357670)
o Firefox 3.0.1 could not be used when the user profile is stored on an AFP directory (bug 417037)