Ответ: DVD Flick - программа для DVD-авторинга
DVD Flick 18.104.22.168 Beta
(от 3 июля 2008)
- Added: DVD menu functionality using templates. A few templates have been included already.
- Added: Option for mixed format DVDs for DVD players that can play both PAL and NTSC.
- Added: 23.976 FPS material now gets 2:3 pulldown performed on it when the target format is NTSC.
- Added: The option to force audio channel output to mono, stereo, surround or to infer it from the source (auto).
- Added: Option to always enable the first subtitle (under Playback).
- Added: Detects display aspect ratio (also known as pixel aspect ratio) of many more filetypes.
- Added: Option to go to the previous and next title when editing a title's properties.
- Added: Option to have subtitles auto-fit into view.
- Added: Subtitle lines that are too long are now chopped in two halves, otherwise they are clipped instead of just skipped.
- Added: -startunattended commandline parameter which encodes a project specified with -load and quits. It only logs errors, doesn't display them.
- Added: Welcome screen shown on first run.
- Added: Option to override a video source's pixel aspect ratio.
- Changed: Interface font adapts to system font setting.
- Changed: Subtitle outline rendering is faster.
- Changed: Better scaling\resizing\padding calculations for video.
- Changed: DVD creation progress is better indicated.
- Changed: Force subtitle is now named Display as default.
- Changed: Slightly updated TCMPlex.
- Changed: HTML tags are now stripped from subtitles (rendering them isn't supported).
- Changed: SPUMux output is logged.
- Changed: Improved SSA and SRT subtitle parsing.
- Changed: Subtitles are now corrected for overlapping and too short durations.
- Changed: When adding a title all subtitles with the same base name are added to it too.
- Changed: Subtitle block dimensions are now always multiples of 2. Some DVD players only like such sizes and behave odd otherwise.
- Changed: When adding multiple files they are now added in alphabetical order.
- Changed: Tweaked encoding profiles.
- Changed: AMR narrowband and AMR wideband audio is not supported by this version. Support may return in the near future.
- Changed: Force MPEG-2 recompress option removed. 9 out of 10 MPEG-2 streams aren't fully DVD compliant anyway.
- Changed: Copy MPEG-2 stream option added to force copying MPEG-2 video streams that conform to the proper image width and height.
- Changed: 2nd encoding pass option removed. DVD Flick uses constant bitrate encoding thus it is useless.
- Changed: Audio track sources must be equal in compression, samplerate and channel count.
- Changed: Updated ImgBurn to 22.214.171.124.
- Changed: When burning to disc is selected but not create ISO, no ISO image is created and a direct-to-disc burn is done.
- Changed: Burner detection has been mostly rewritten. 95 - 99% of all burners should be detected now.
- Changed: A title's thumbnail is now used as subtitle preview background (but still letterboxed).
- Fixed: Audio delay could sometimes be detected as -1.
- Fixed: Opening a project file did not work.
- Fixed: Overscan border option adds top and bottom overscan bars again, now also of the proper size.
- Fixed: Using MicroDVD subtitles caused incomplete encodes (up until the first subtitle).
- Fixed: When running in portable mode, user profile directory is no longer created.
- Fixed: Character set selection\support for subtitles.
- Fixed: Creating chapters on every video source now works as expected.
- Fixed: Audio delay for VBR audio in AVI files could sometimes be calculated to be in minutes.
- Fixed: Bug that could cause discs that were too large to be created when an audio source was being copied (bad bitrate calculation).
- Fixed: When changing the process priority during encoding it would be reset when the current operation finished.
- ...and many more small changes and fixes throughout.