3DSOM Pro 126.96.36.199
* Flash 3D export
- this release includes a new streamed 3D web format based on the popular Adobe Flash Player 9. Software rendering using Flash's powerful AS3 scripting functions allows 3D models to be rendered interactively. The viewer file is small and compact and the models are highly compressed and streamed. See Flash 3D Export for details.
* X3D, STL export
- Two handy new export formats.
* Support for hardware imaging rigs
- fixed camera systems or computer controlled turntables are now supported. The rig is precalibrated by taking a set of photos with the 3DSOM calibration mat. The mat can then be removed and a further scans taken with the object to model. This allows more flexibility and easier masking as the mat need not be present in object shots.
* Accurate scaled units
- you can now enter the size of the mat by measuring the special "mat unit" marker. This allows 3DSOM Pro to export 3D models with accurate scale (in mm) or import models with millimetre units.
* STL dense geometry import
- STL models can now be imported (untextured) for texturing from photographs.
* Improved support for large meshes
- Meshes with up to 500K triangles can now be imported and efficiently decimated (with or without textures). Large meshes can also be more efficiently texture mapped from photographs.
* Improved 3DS import
- 3DSOM Pro now supports non-closed 3DS meshes for importing. 3DS models can then be export in 3DSOM Pro's unique web formats such as the Java and Flash formats.
CPU x86 compatible, PC/AT compliant.
Pentium 3 - 733MHz minimum, Pentium 4 is recommended.
Physical RAM: 128MB minimum, 256MB or higher recommended.
32bit graphics card capable of supporting true-colour mode.
12Mb free disk drive space minimum.
Mouse and Keyboard.
USB interface preferable to enable PC direct connection provided by some digital cameras for controlling and loading images directly.
1024x768 minimum (small system fonts)
1152x864 minimum (large system fonts)
Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4).
Microsoft Windows XP
What's New in 3DSOM Pro 2.1
Version 2.1 of 3DSOM Pro is a major new release with numerous bug fixes and improvements. You can now import and export data in several new formats including our unique 3D Flash and Java based web formats.
Размер: 34.95 MB