PaceMaker.v2.1 | 405 KB
PaceMaker is a plug-in module for WinAmp player that controls how the music sound as its playing. That is, PaceMaker is able to...
- Speed up or slow down the music tempo without affecting the music key (pitch)
- Change the music key (pitch) without affecting the tempo
- Change the music speed (playback rate) as if vinyl recordswere played at higher or lower speeds than rated
- Do all of these at the same time.
Ok, sounds rather nice but why would anyone wish to do that?
- Someone may find listening to Elvis the chipmunk entertaining.
- Cyber caffeine : Listening to punk rock with some 20 additional tempo is roughly equivalent to drinking a full pot of coffee.
- In addition, its turned out that there are also useful applications for PaceMaker:
- Slower music tempo eases practicing music
- Change the music key to match the singers voice (karaoke, singing practice)
- Dancers can change the music tempo suitable for dancing
- Adjust music key instead of retuning instrument for each song
- Listen 78 RPM vinyl singles with a usual 33/45 RPM disc player
- Transcribe tunes
- Write down dictations